Broken Arrow Nursing Home is a 101 bed Long-Term Skilled Care Facility that is family owned and operated since 1956. Having always been dedicated to meeting the specialized needs of our community's elderly citizens, our professional staff is trained to design programs to meet each resident's specific health requirements.
Our Nursing Team is dedicated to providing excellence in care, striving to meet the unique needs of individuals and their loved ones with compassion and dignity.
Our Activities Team strives to provide engaging and fun activities that create lasting friendships through therapeutic interaction and stimulation.
Each resident arrives to us with particular rehabilitation needs. Our Therapy Team of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists work in coordination with appropriate nursing staff to develop an individualized plan of care to help maximize potential and reach optimal functioning goals for each resident.
In addition to full nursing and therapeutic services, we strive to provide as many comforts of home such as:
- Home-cooked meals with homemade pies and cakes made from scratch daily.
- Clean and comfortable environment.
- Beauty and barber shop needs at no cost to residents.
- Religious and spiritual fulfillment in our facility chapel.
- Laundry Service.
- Social and activity status tailored to fit each resident's specific likes and needs.
- Secure Wi-Fi access for residents and guests.
- Therapeutic care – Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapies.
- Hospice available if needed.
- Complete skilled nursing services – RN's and LPN's on duty 24/7.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.